Re: [cookbook] Where are the chefs?

Diego,  hey.  I've been super busy lately (was in Italy without Internet
last week) and would rather not rush something like this.

I think we need to follow these steps to get this published:

* get a gnome svn account
* write an outline of the sections and which recipes go where
* roughly add them to the various layouts - we can task a couple of
recipes to volunteers here
* start editing and gathering more pictures if possible - I don't think
we can do the hackergotchi idea since they are too small for print.
Next GUADEC we should get everyone together and have the GNOME artists
take pictures and create for-print hackergotchis.  We can then do a
second edition.

We still need cover art but can worry about that later.

As for the layouts I am going to make you the lead on that since you
have shown the most interest.  Figure out how you want to incorporate
the other guy's work.  We could use one layout to highlight certain
recipes or use one layout per section or just rotate which layout is
used for verity.  Also think of the colors we will be using per section.
The tango icon set pastels might look good in print.