Re: Tags instead of components

On Thu, 2014-09-25 at 15:24 +0200, Vadim Rutkovsky wrote:
Hey,

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
wrote:
walters was a bit concerned that "tags" may be confused with "tag"
which
defines what VCS tag to use. Maybe we can come up with a better name?

We can rename "tag" in current manifest to 'revision' or 'branch', both
sound good to me.

We came up with the name "group" for the new feature instead. Each
component can go in one or more groups, and each target contains one or
more groups of components.