Re: running disk image

On Sat, Dec 27, 2014, at 04:51 PM, Christian Hergert wrote:

Is there a way to get access to serial console or anything?

You can:
- Get a virtual console via the traditional ctrl-alt-f2
- boot with systemd.unit=multi-user.target
- Do one of the above, then:
  # systemctl enable getty ttyS0
  # systemctl start getty ttyS0

It might be
kind of nice if I could connect minicom to the virtual serial port from
kvm and have systemd launch a getty for me.

With the console ttyS0 above, yep.  Personally I just ctl-alt-f2 in virt-manager.