running disk image

Hi everyone,

I've tried both the daily builds from build.gnome.org and built my own
image using gnome-continuous locally.

Following the instructions here[1], I still was not able to get the
image built with make -n builddisks to boot. It would hang on a black
background (so presumably after modesetting?).

I also tried converting the qcow2 to vmdk and booting in both VMware and
VirtualBox and got the same result.

What is the best way to debug further? Is this expected right now? Is
there a way to disable modesetting from the syslinux command line so
that I can get kernel output?

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeContinuous/Building

-- Christian