Re: Folks package warnings while running gnome-contacts

On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 17:55 +0530, Saurabh Patel wrote:
Hi the patch helped to solve compilation error and I got what problem
was.
But now when I try to create new contact, I get segmentation fault
(core dumped) error on console and the app gets closed.
I'm getting this warning on start up of gnome-contacts.
http://fpaste.org/73048/91083323/

Please file a bug against gnome-contacts with the full backtrace for the
segmentation fault, and someone will take a look at it.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-contacts

I don't think the warning is relevant to the crash, but I can't be sure
without seeing a backtrace. As I said in my previous e-mail, you can fix
that warning by building evolution-data-server from git using JHBuild.

Philip