Re: Bugzilla

Hi all,

I've finished my initial sweep of the bugs. The high level summary is:

 * 55 available - bugs that are ready for people to work on [1]
 * 25 open but unavailable [2] (this includes a combination of bugs
that need design or subtle bugs that need investigation)
 * 24 needinfo [3]
 * 6 unconfirmed [4]

It would be cool if anyone can help clean up [2] and [4].

I'd also be really interested to hear what people think of this schema
- is it a useful way to classify the contacts bugs? "Open but
unavailable" is potentially confusing, and is a bit of a mix of
different types of issue. I'm a little concerned that bugs in this
category won't get the attention they need.

Allan

[1]
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr;query_format=advanced;status_whiteboard=available;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;product=gnome-contacts
[2]
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;field0-0-0=status_whiteboard;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;type0-0-0=notsubstring;value0-0-0=available;product=gnome-contacts
[3] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=NEEDINFO;product=gnome-contacts
[4] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;product=gnome-contacts