Bugzilla

Hi all,

Today I started doing a sweep through the gnome-contacts bugs. I'd like to get the bugs in a better state, so that people are able to find bugs to work on. As a bit of an experiment, I'm following a trial procedure that I've worked on with a couple of members from the Bug Squad:

https://wiki.gnome.org/AllanDay/BugManagement

The idea is to get as many bugs in a state where they can be worked on. These bugs are marked with the "available" keyword:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr;query_format=advanced;status_whiteboard=available;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;product=gnome-contacts

Any of these bugs should have all the information necessary for someone to get to work on them. :)

I hope this plan is OK with everyone. Please let me know what you think, or if you have any questions. Erick said he'd help out, and I'm hopeful that this will help us get contacts in better shape.

Thanks!

Allan