Re: Bugzilla

On Tue, 2014-04-01 at 17:06 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
I hope this plan is OK with everyone. Please let me know what you
think, or if you have any questions. Erick said he'd help out, and I'm
hopeful that this will help us get contacts in better shape.

Thanks for doing this Allan! Although I’m not a gnome-contacts
maintainer, I can try and help out from the libfolks side of things. So,
if there are any bugs which need folks input, please CC or poke me. :-)

Philip