Re: gnome-contacts-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 3

Next cycle:

Yeah, indeed we need to work now on usability issues. One that's worrying me is that I know most gnome hackers don't use contacts because it's to slow for they. I will try to improve that in this cycle.
Right now I know maybe there's a lot of that falling into folks-eds category, yet I would to corner the villain so we can fix it.

Besides I will work a little in import/export/open vcard files from nautilus.

Any help is indeed appreciatted.

Cheers