Re: how to delete local address books + issues with online accounts

On lör, 2012-12-08 at 16:19 +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Wait, I have an important question.
> I've noticed that if I launch gnome-contacts from terminal I can't see
> any contact. It works only if I use the usual launcher.
> Why?

That is weird, and should not happen. Unless you have a different
environment in the terminal or something like that is should behave
identical. The only difference when launching from a launcher should be
the startup notification and possibly the initial focus of the window.