Re: gnome-contacts-list Digest, Vol 1, Issue 5

> That depends entirely on what your libfolks PersonaStores are. If, for
> example, you're using a Google Contacts address book from EDS as your
> primary persona store (which is where all the linking information gets
> stored), you won't be able to link contacts when offline.
>
> What was the error message you received?
>
> Philip
The appliction says: "Unable to find newly created contact" in a dialog,
and the warning ubder the hood says: "add_persona_from_details: Cannot
add contact: Cannot connect to the service's server." , which is
expected I think, as you said.

What I think is that user should be able to handle their contacts no
matters the conection status, and believe me, I know that can be a
nightmare for the developers, it just that's how it should be.
On the other hand that's probably responsibility of eds, or someone else
and not gnome-contacts. Anyway, thxs for the info.