Re: B-A doc license (was Re: Bonobo-Activation docs)

Hi Mathieu,

Am Fre, 2003-05-09 um 20.18 schrieb Mathieu Lacage:
> Le Fri 09/05/2003 à 12:54, Martin Kretzschmar a écrit :
> > Mathieu, is this ``merely a way to ensure that no ugly copy of this
> > document exists on the internet'' as with your GObject documentation[1]?
> >
> > Can the invariant sections clause be removed? Otherwise Debian, for
>
> I grant you the right to remove the invariant sections I added myself.

Sorry for nitpicking, but that sounds like removing the sections. It
would be nice to keep them but non-invariant.

(I'm talking about this document
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/bonobo-activation/index.html
)

> I do not remember if the licence obliges you to but it would be nice if
> you could leave my name as some kind of author or whatever you see fit.

Of course. I'm not going to change the whole thing, only update some
sections.

> Do you want me to actually sign some kind of paper ?

I hope this is not necessary.

Thanks,
	Martin