Re: B-A doc license (was Re: Bonobo-Activation docs)

Hi Martin,

Le Fri 09/05/2003 à 12:54, Martin Kretzschmar a écrit :
> Mathieu, is this ``merely a way to ensure that no ugly copy of this
> document exists on the internet'' as with your GObject documentation[1]?
>
> Can the invariant sections clause be removed? Otherwise Debian, for

I grant you the right to remove the invariant sections I added myself. I
do not remember if the licence obliges you to but it would be nice if
you could leave my name as some kind of author or whatever you see fit.

Do you want me to actually sign some kind of paper ?

regards,
Mathieu
--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu gnu org>