Re: Sample bonobo2 container.

Just had a look - new EOG 2.3.0 has some problems with
bonobo-activation. Even bonobo-window based application showing bonobo
control cannot show images any more (it is still ok for ps and pdf).

So the sooner we'll get "test container" into cvs - the better. At least
people could refer to it in bug reports. At this point I cannot even
submit the report to eog - I don't want to attach the entire test
application to it:)

So, Michael, could I send you 3 .c files and 1 makefile for review (and
probably submission into CVS)?

Cheers,

--
Sergey