Re: Sample bonobo2 container.

Hi Michael

Thank you for the feedback. I will have a look and put some order into
my hacks. Just a couple of easy questions:

> 	a) hard-coded application specific things are un-maintainable /
> non-scalable. We should do a bonobo_activation query. Better still we
> should just use a moniker - which will do all the mime type / component
> selection stuff for us. That should axe a chunk of code.
I will try to find it. But if you could give me a line of code - I would
be grateful. How would you obtain the name of the interface having the
file name. AFAIU, the chain should be "file extention" -> "mime type" ->
"interace". So how would you do this?

> 	b) no conditional compilation bits; can we make it a nicely structured
> argument that changes GtkWindow <-> BonoboWindow, or just use the
> BonoboWindow.
OK. I will create 2 files:)

> 	c) Gnome coding style: 8 stop tabs, K&R.
Is there standard configuration file for indent in GNOME CVS?

> 	d) using 'exit(1)' in an app is pretty aweful :-) people are going to
> copy this - so we need to do a g_warning ("Foo failed"); return; or
> something.
Sure. It was not my code. I will fix it.

Cheers,

--
Sergey