Re: more questions about bonobo_widget

> 	Well - the problem is knowing quite what people want / expect from
> this. Calling bonobo_control_frame_get_popup_component grabs a
> UIComponent associated with the remote 'popup' UIContainer on the
> Control. This is so the Control has control of it's own context menus -
> and yet the frame can insert items too.
So this method is for "client side" to add some items into the Control popup? Do
I get it right?

> 	Yes - certainly; that's a different UIContainer though. When you do
> widget_new_control - that associates a parent container into which the
> Control will merge the master frame menus. The other method is to get
> the Control own UIContainer for it's local menus.
But how? If I pass NULL as Bonobo_UIContainer on bonobo_widget_new_control - I
get NULL from bonobo_widget_get_ui_container (I checked). Or I should pass some
not-null Bonobo_UIContainer in order to get the local Control menu? In this case
- would it be ok just to do bonobo_ui_container_new (to create the ui container)
and bonobo_object_query_interface(to obtain the CORBA reference to it)?
Also is getNode the right method to get the XML from Bonobo_UIContainer?

Thanks for the comments.

Sergey