Re: Peer to Peer and Bonobo (learning bonobo)

Hi Mikoyan,

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 10:42, Mikoyan wrote:
> What I'm trying to achieve (just as an exercise) is to create
> a simple sample peer to peer chat program

	Right ;-) so currently most Bonobo applications are not peer to peer.
B-A-S is good at activating a single process that serves multiple
clients however.

	There are a few ways around the problem; the most elegant one is to
have a server - if you really want peer-to-peer behavior, the server can
just be a registration point where your clients register that behaves
like a message bus.

	HTH,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot