Sending a struct to a bonobo object

Hi,

I've implemented my first bonobo object that accepts an argument in the
form of a struct defined in the IDL file. How do I pass that to the
bonobo control I obtained from bonobo_get_object ? If I g_malloc the
struct, and pass a pointer to the stub of the method, it crashes.
Presumably I'm doing something wrong :-)

Also, who owns (and frees) the struct? The bonobo control or the client?
Or whoever created it?

Many thanks,

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

The lighting designer is expected to be a master of art, science,
history, psychology, communications, politics and sometimes even
mind reading. -- Stage Lighting Design 101