Re: Mnemonic and BonoboWidget

Hi Gustavo,

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 11:36, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
>   I was trying to set a mnemonic label to activate a BonoboWidget.
> Apparently, it doesn't work. I get a beep and this error:

	Interesting indeed.

	I think - really, the answer is that we tend to all agree now that
bonobo is not really suited for use at the widget level for a number of
extraneous reasons. It's really best for plugging in big bits of
software / GUI.

	So ... I don't know if this is something we can fix really; especially
since it's hard to get that information (whether there is something to
activate) without more API (perhaps).

	Does that make sense ? ( it's a shame for simple demos but ..)