intermediate transfer of objects

Hi,

I got a lot of help concerning the transfer of images by way of a return
value. another issue however is the intermediate transfer of objects
and/or iamge data while running a function on the server side. From
earlier dicussions I have learned that Bonob can be sued to notify the
client of "events", so that part is covered.

Another issue is to transfer the data from server to client while on the
server side a process is running. When I start the acqusition process on
the automated microscope, thre iamges in paralle need to be updated on
the client during the process. About every 0.5 seconds an individula
image is acquired and wiht larger intervals overview iamges are produced
which have to be transferred to the client while the process is running.
So, the cannot be transferred as return values, because the actual
process will be running all the time.