Re: documentation

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 10:40:03AM +0100, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> I forgot to say: I am not interested in maintaining this and I doubt
> Dirk-Jan will have any time to in the next 3 months.
>
> So, consider this doc under the FDL and play with it at will.

Mathieu is sort of posting this as a result of a conversation I had with
him on IRC a couple of days ago. I promised to take care of getting the
documentation into a form when it can be dropped into the source tree to
complement the API documentation. I will do this when I get some spare
moments (way too many pots on the stove at the moment, but I'll get to
it).

Malcolm

--
Quantum mechanics: the dreams stuff is made of.