Re: documentation

Hi Mathieu,

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 07:27, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> I promised to send this to the list:
> http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/corba/
>
> The second chapter might be re-used for the new bonobo-activation doc.

	Looks very nice to me; the 'original distriuted' RPC system is I think
not only mis-spelled but misleading :-) if indeed DCE is what SunRPC
uses - then it certainly pre-dates NFS :-)

	Also; bonobo-activation-server does not kill it's clients; the client
has to quit when it thinks it's not in use anymore.

	It'd also be great to have an annotated discussion of
libbonobo/sample/echo since BonoboObject is by far the preferred way of
implementing CORBA servers - and has been stable since 1.4, whereas the
raw CORBA binding has changed in various ways that break clients. Also,
this is the only path I'm interested in supporting going forward.