Re: documentation

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 07:27, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> I promised to send this to the list:
> http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/corba/

	Just glanced at this again as I was shutting the browser; it's utter
madness to get people to use raw CORBA - it really is; I'd bin the
entire section where you create a BonoboObject the extraordinarily
difficult way.

	It also looks like you free the servant early; I believe it's worth
doing that at servant finalize time, so that we never get a free'd
servant passed to a method / handed around.

	The more I look at that code, the more grotesquely hideous it seems -
but then, perhaps that's your point ;-) I'd hate people reading it to
copy the large swathes of code example you give, instead of the small
swathe of 'do it right' in the Bonobo section ;-)