Re: header guards conflicts
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-components-list <gnome-components-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: header guards conflicts
- Date: 20 Mar 2002 15:34:19 +0100
On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 12:31, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Murray,
> On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 02:48, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Because the C++ stubs/skels need to #include the C stubs/skels. We do
> > want to reuse the installed bonobo C stubs/skels.
> Ah yes of course; silly me.
> > Maybe we should actually build stubs/skels for some Bonobo_cpp.idl file
> > which includes Bonobo.idl. That should avoid the creation of another
> > file with the same header guards.
> Yes - that might work around the problem; it's a shame in many ways
> that we don't include our own (simple & expandable) preprocessor so that
> we can handle these cases more simply and portably.
Actually it might be a lot simpler to add a --headerguardprefix option
to orbit-idl-2. Would that be acceptable?
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev