Re: header guards conflicts

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 13:05, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Murray,
>
> On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 22:24, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > When orbit-idl is used to generate stubs/skels for Bonobo.idl, without
> > the -D__Bonobo_COMPILATION argument, it generates a Bonobo.h which
> > includes the installed bonobo/Bonobo.h file.
>
> 	Why are you building Bonobo.idl without that flag ? Bonobo.idl is
> designed to be either a) compiled with that flag or b) included in
> another IDL file without that flag.
>
> 	It cannot and should not be built twice once with and once without it -
> why do you want to do that ?

Because the C++ stubs/skels need to #include the C stubs/skels. We do
want to reuse the installed bonobo C stubs/skels.

Maybe we should actually build stubs/skels for some Bonobo_cpp.idl file
which includes Bonobo.idl. That should avoid the creation of another
file with the same header guards.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net