Bonobo Tutorial

Hello all...

I don't if this is the right place for this message, but here it goes.

I have been trying without much avail to learn how to use bonobo so that
I would be able to better understand the programs that use them and
eventually help those projects.

However, I have not been successful.  The tutorials that I found, there
weren't many, delt with older versions of bonobo and/or wouldn't
compile.  I though I hit the jackpot when I found bonobo-tutorial
however from CVS; yet, it also dealt with the old bonobo.

I don't want to waste my time learning some of the depreciated aspects
of bonobo, because it seems that it has gone through quite a large
change for GNOME2.  What I am asking if anyone here knows of a very very
basic tutotial for the new bonobo.  I just wanted to look at something
that perhaps is just a bonobo control that encapsulated a simple widget
or two  so that I can better understand how things work.

Thankyou for you time reading this message,
Michael Petnuch