Re: help me to get GtkWidget ref for a bonobo element

Hi Kang,

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 21:55, Kang Jeong-Hee wrote:
> 1. you told me to make fullscreen->toolbar BonoboWindow, right?

	No idea. I have precisely no idea how you plan to make a fullscreen
window - but at some stage - you have to have a GtkWindow that covers
the screen. Whatever you do to create that window - don't do it with a
GtkWindow, do it with a BonoboWindow. Then all should be well.

> 2. copy the XML is the bonobo_ui_component_set () or so, right?

	In a more advanced scheme than simply re-sizing the existing window to
fullscreen, you could (conceivably) proxy the UIContainer's requests to
mux the UI to 2 different engines. This is somewhat advanced, please
forget the suggestion.