Re: Bonobo questions

Hi Andrew,

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 16:03, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> My question is, if you are writing an app that manipulates a file with
> multiple ways of viewing/manipulating that file's information, how do
> you have the multiple bonobo components accessing the same file at the
> same time?

	Well currently, you might have a ControlFactory that would provide
multiple views of the data, and you'd feed the data once into the
factory via a stream (perhaps).

	The problem with having a unique object per file, is that we prefer to
stream files rather than pass URIs to them around - and even comparing 2
URIs for equivalence is a near impossibility in a mixed case
sensitivity, symbolically-linked world so ...

	Does that help ?