Re: Bonobo questions

On 20 Jul 2002, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> My question is, if you are writing an app that manipulates a file with
> multiple ways of viewing/manipulating that file's information, how do
> you have the multiple bonobo components accessing the same file at the
> same time? Do you (somehow) wrap the file data in another bonobo
> component and pass that to the UI-components?

Bonobo_Storage.idl contains the definition of Bonobo::Stream and
Bonobo::Storage, which provide read/write stream-like and tree-like access
to remote data sources.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001