Bonobo questions

Firstly, if this is the wrong list, could you please point me to where I
should be asking this.
--------

I've been reading some of the various bonobo tutorials on the internet.
As far as I understand it, bonobo is a method of wrapping a GTK object
in a common interface so it can be used by any application that
understands the interface.

My question is, if you are writing an app that manipulates a file with
multiple ways of viewing/manipulating that file's information, how do
you have the multiple bonobo components accessing the same file at the
same time? Do you (somehow) wrap the file data in another bonobo
component and pass that to the UI-components?

Is there a bonobo tutorial that covers this sort of thing?

Thanks a lot for your help.

--
Andrew

"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him.  "Cabbages and potatoes are better
for you and me."
		-- J. R. R. Tolkien

PS. I sent this message once without being subscribed; apologies if it
gets posted twice.