in-line sequence declaration in Bonobo_Canvas.idl

Hi,

OK so before anyone points this out, yes I know I should strive to support
stuff like this in orbit-cpp-cactus:

	// Bonobo_Canvas.idl
        struct ArtUTA {
                short   x0, y0;
                short   width, height;
                sequence<int32> utiles;
        };

However, it would make my life much easier if we used a typedef here.
Especially since I've found several advise sites on the Net noting that
anonymous sequences can be very hard/impossible to map to certain
languages.

I don't think either source or binary compatibility would break if
Bonobo_Canvas.idl contained, instead:

	typedef sequence<int32> utile_list;

	struct ArtUTA {
                short      x0, y0;