Bonobo cleanup

There are a number of bonobo components that are not in libexec, and
this causes some problems for the Sun release of Gnome.  Sun has strict
rules about what should be placed in /bin, and since bonobo components
aren't intended to be executed by the user, we would like to move them
to libexec.  I've been talking with Michael Meeks about this issue and
he agrees that this cleanup is a good idea.  We are happy to do the
work to make this change.

We are currently focused on these components (module name in parens):

  bonobo-activation-server	(bonobo-activation - the daemon previously
  				known as oafd)
  eog-image-viewer		(eog)
  ggv-postscript-viewer		(ggv)
  CDDBSlave2			(gnome-media)
  cddb-track-editor		(gnome-media)
  gnome-settings-daemon		(control-center)
  nautilus-adapter		(nautilus)
  nautilus-content-loser	(nautilus)
  nautilus-gtkhtml-view		(nautilus)
  nautilus-hardware-view	(nautilus)
  nautilus-music-view		(nautilus)
  nautilus-sample-content-view  (nautilus)
  nautilus-sidebar-loser	(nautilus)
  nautilus-text-view		(nautilus)
  nautilus-throbber		(nautilus)

gnome-settings-daemon is perhaps not a good idea to change to libexec,
though.  Even though it is a bonobo component, gnome-session starts it
in the default session file.  However, the others should definately
be moved.

In addition, as a part of this cleanup we would like to move those
components that are shared libraries so that they consistantly live
in $(libdir)/bonobo.

Let Michael and I know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions,
etc.

Brian