Re: bonobo-activation bug ...

Hi Maciej,

	Ok - so it seems to fix this at all properly is extremely
non-trivial, and a hack around it is utterly evil; to replicate the
problem simply:

	g_idle_add (some_handler_that_does_bonobo_activation_work);
	bonobo_activation_do_some_query ();

	And watch 2+ servers arrive; and confuse everything.

	I can fix this - but it will result in a large scale re-work of
bonobo-activation; and I'm not prepared to do this;