bonobo-activation bug ...

Hi Maciej,

	We're still having issues with activating multiple
bonobo-activations if people do work that uses bonobo-activation in an
idle handler while the server is started.

	It's really not quite clear how to deal with this race
properly - I think we need an internal re-work and make the
registering of results from activated servers done via. callbacks.  We
also need some sort of batching to ensure that IOR's don't get sent
back to the activating server until a server process has registered
all of it's servers.

	Either way, I'll try and hack around the local case - since
it's only really a problem for bonobo-activation - since the
activators code is rather aesoteric.

	Sigh,