Re: Bonobo::Control::getProperties ()

On 22 May 2001 00:14:32 +0200, ERDI Gergo wrote:

> no, because a getProperties() method is not the same as QIing for
> Bonobo::PropertyBag: the first is a has-a relationship and the second is
> an is-a relationship.

Guess I should've checked the code first.  I was assuming this method
was consistent with the similar getEventSource method in PropertyBag
where the ES and PBag are also add_interfaced.

I'm confused as to how Control::getPropertyBag is specifying a contract
when it is valid to create a pbag-less control.

Mike