Re: Bonobo::Control::getProperties ()
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Mike Kestner <mkestner speakeasy net>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bonobo::Control::getProperties ()
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 00:14:32 +0200 (CEST)
On 21 May 2001, Mike Kestner wrote:
> The above seems to imply that a Persist* interface for an object might
> be obtainable by QI on one interface of the object and not on another
> interface of the same object. Doesn't that break one or two of those QI
> rules? I thought that:
> implied add_interface(a,c).
> Is that not the case?
no, because a getProperties() method is not the same as QIing for
Bonobo::PropertyBag: the first is a has-a relationship and the second is
an is-a relationship.
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
The smallest handcuff in the world is a wedding ring.
] [Thread Prev