Call for volunteer hack

Hello guys,

   We need a component browser like goad-browser that we use to have
with GNOME 1.2, something that would let you see which components are
currently running in the system.

   A GUI version and a command line version would be interesting to
have.  Also, maybe a command that can check whether a component that
was launched by OAF has a new executable would be nice to have, so you
can see whether your system needs "refreshing".

   Any takers?  Should not be too hard to implement.

Miguel.