stupid question?

Hi!

Here is a stupid question (perhaps).

I've been playing around alittle in bonobo and it's really sweet :).

If I understand things correctly here is parts of how the classes hang
together..

GtkObject ->    BonoboObject ->         BonoboXObject
                            |-> BonoboPropertyBag
                            |-> BonoboControlFrame

The thing I don't understand is that the I can convert the BonoboControlFrame
to a GtkObject using GTK_OBJECT(control_frame) but I cannot convert the
BonoboPropertyBag to a GtkObject with GTK_OBJECT.

Maybe this is exactly the way it's supposted to be but I don't understand it.
Can someone explain?

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | http://erik.bagfors.nu/
erik bagfors nu            | Erik Bagfors engohol se