Re: Bonobo UI XML

Hi Murray,

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Murray Cumming wrote:
> So, according to the API reference for BonoboWindow, "Its API mandates
> the use of XML to specify your UI". This XML file seems to be used in
> the example code, in the call to bonobo_ui_util_set_ui(). So where can
> I find a description of these XML files? What DTD do they use?

        See bonobo/doc/std-ui.xml for an example file

        See bonobo/test/test-ui for an example application[1]

        See bonobo/doc/ui-faq.txt for frequently asked questions

        See bonobo/doc/ui-handler.txt for a rational behind the new code

        See bonobo/doc/ui-xml.txt for a discussion of the UI handlers' XML
description.

        There really is a substantial amount of documentation for this, in
contrast to many other features. The most useful is the last reference.

[1] - which does do tortured things with the UI.