Re: bonobo-process

Hi,

On 07 Jun 2001 13:39:49 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
> Maybe make the moniker QI its parent for some kind of
> Bonobo_Authenticator? This is along the lines of how Camel works.

Ya, I thought about this. However I think most people will want to pass
a Stream as the parent to be used for stdin. Also, I worry about
security, as someone can easily have a component that saves your
password and emails it to someone.

I think better to have the exec moniker bonobo_get_object () internally
for the default Authenticator implementation.

-Alex

--
 make: *** No rule to make target `sense'.  Stop.