- From: Alex Graveley <alex ximian com>
- To: Peter Williams <peter newton cx>
- Cc: gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: bonobo-process
- Date: 07 Jun 2001 15:26:01 -0400
On 07 Jun 2001 13:39:49 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
> Maybe make the moniker QI its parent for some kind of
> Bonobo_Authenticator? This is along the lines of how Camel works.
Ya, I thought about this. However I think most people will want to pass
a Stream as the parent to be used for stdin. Also, I worry about
security, as someone can easily have a component that saves your
password and emails it to someone.
I think better to have the exec moniker bonobo_get_object () internally
for the default Authenticator implementation.
make: *** No rule to make target `sense'. Stop.
] [Thread Prev