short names

I wonder why it was decided to rename property_bag to pb and
property_editor to peditor in the API? For variable names, especially
local ones, it is ok. But I always though and have read in books, that
long, "speaking" names are recommended for APIs, i.e.
bonobo_property_bag_get_property is better than bonobo_pbag_get_prop.

If it was so from the beginning, then OK. But I see no point in renaming
PropertyEditor to PEditor now, and even suggest to revert back.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas
Kaunas, Lithuania