Re: bonobo-conf questions

On 04 Jul 2001 15:58:57 +0200, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> I hope this was the question?

Not quite.

OK, with some help from jpr i've been able to piece together how all
this works:

Aggregate the BonoboPropertyControl interface in the bonobo control.
That interface also has a callback for creating the gui (the confusion
was that BonoboConfigControl has no such callback).

So once you have an instance of BonoboPropertyControl, you can use that
to call bonobo_preferences_new to create the GTK widget.

I do think we've found a bug though: it seems that the
bonobo-preferences.h file doesn't get installed to
/usr/include/bonobo-conf/. Maybe this is a bug in bonobo-conf-0.6?

Thanks,

Jeroen