Re: the callback situation (fwd)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Bill Haneman wrote:

> > was the deadlock situation of proc 1 calling a corba method in proc 2 that
> > calls back corba methods in proc 1 ever resolved?
>
> I think [hope!] so

Martin told me on #gnome that this issue is solved a long time ago by
making ORBit2 multi-thread.
However, my application crashes at the first time the out-of-proc
component it operates on tries to call back to a bonobo object in the
original process.
I couldn't find a GNOME 2 test program that uses out-of-proc components
and also callbacks, so I am testing it with
bonobo-clipboard/tests/singleton-test. Please see if this works for you.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001