Re: the callback situation (fwd)

ERDI Gergo wrote:

> forwarding here in hope of a response
>
> --
>    .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
>    \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
>     `---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
> Nobody expects the GNOME Steering Commitee!

I think [hope!] so, the Accessibility at-spi now does that.  See app.c
and at.c (in directory at-spi/test), in app.c an event is dispatched
(but it is a oneway call) to the registry daemon (which is a second
process), which dispatches to a third listener process, and the third
process calls back into the originator of the event via an IOR.  If
this breaks for non-oneway calls we could be in trouble...

-Bill