Re: BonoboGenericFactory: multi/single factories

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

>         Apart from that; please commit - although if you have time it
> would be _really_ good to privatise all the fields of the generic factory
> - so we can expand the thing later.

done. Here's the full changelog entry:

2001-07-28  ERDI Gergo  <cactus cactus rulez org>

	* configure.in: bumped version number because of
	BonoboGenericFactory API change

	* bonobo/bonobo-generic-factory.[ch]: Removed single/multi factory
	ambiguity. If you use a single factory, you will have to migrate
	to the multi factory setting (this should be very easy, just add a
	const char* argument to your factory callback function).
	Moved instance data to a private structure for more flexibility.

	* bonobo/bonobo-shlib-factory.[ch]: ditto

What should I do about bonobo_generic_factory_set ()? I have basically
removed it in my patch (it is enclosed in an #if 0 block), did you catch
this? Or should I leave it in (modified to work with a
BonoboFactoryCallback of course)?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001