Re: BonoboGenericFactory: multi/single factories

Hi Gergo,

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > Apart from that; please commit - although if you have time it
> > would be _really_ good to privatise all the fields of the generic
> > factory - so we can expand the thing later.
>
> done. Here's the full changelog entry:

	Great.

> What should I do about bonobo_generic_factory_set ()? I have basically
> removed it in my patch (it is enclosed in an #if 0 block), did you
> catch this? Or should I leave it in (modified to work with a
> BonoboFactoryCallback of course)?

	I think we should hack it out - it makes no sense to me, and I've
not seen it used. Of course - changes.txt ... needs blurb in it. Please
commit as and when possible.

	Also - if you had time to fix any issues in libbonoboui, libgnome
etc. it'd be great if you could commit a set of minor patches to these to
require the latest libbonobo - and fix any issues.

	Thanks dude - this is great work,