Re: BonoboGenericFactory: multi/single factories

Hi Gergo,

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> sure, this is why I asked... here it is (yes, I know, no changelog
> entry, trust me I will include one when I actually check it in)

        The patch looks great.

> it has some changes that seem meaningless (like changing the order of
> some arguments), but if we are about the clean this mess up, let's do
> it all at once.

        Ok - all changes: particularly this sort of change need to be
carefuly documented in libbonobo/changes.txt - as well as the ChangeLog
:-)

> -#define BONOBO_OAF_FACTORY_MULTI(oafiid, descr, version, fn,
data)            \
> +#define BONOBO_OAF_FACTORY(oafiid, descr, version, callback,
data)            \

        I'd like to keep a BONOBO_OAF_FACTORY_MULTI macro that gives some
sort of compatibility for people who used the right macro in the first
place.

        Apart from that; please commit - although if you have time it
would be _really_ good to privatise all the fields of the generic factory
- so we can expand the thing later.