Re: bonobo_client_site_new_item

On 23 Jul 2001 15:58:30 +0200, Lutz Müller wrote:

> Is it just that nobody uses this function that it is still broken?

I was using it successfully in bonobo-draw as recently as a month ago.
Haven't used it since we ported to 2.0.  One thing worth noting is that
ClientSites no longer exist in libbonoboui-2, so you may want to
consider just using gnome_canvas_item_new directly to create the
BonoboCanvasItem.  Call it with the embeddable objref now, and for 2.0,
you can just substitute a CanvasComponentFactory ref.

Mike