Re: Running OAF 0.6.5 test programs

Hi Patrick,

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Patrick Hartling wrote:
> Okay, that did it.  I could have sworn I tried that, but I guess not.
> Thanks very much.

        You have to go through these convolutions, because it is unwise
for us to leave totaly broken oaf fragments in the global database to my
mind - ie. infinite activation loops etc. You just have to manualy install
them to make check [ sadly ]. We could probably make a 'test' shell script
that would do the neccessary oaf-slay, and a temporary install, if you're
interested that is ?