Re: Project with BONOBO

Seth Nickell wrote:

> It would be an extremely interesting project, and I don't think anybody
> has done work on this. I don't know what your experience with speech
> recognition is, but it can be a very difficult problem. However, in the
> small vocabulary case (which menus would be) it is certainley tractable.
> I don't know if the route to go is Bonobo (it may be, I'm just not
> sure). How do you envision the component plugging into everything?
My experience with speech recognition is not bad, I am not an expert but
I have attended to one subject about it, I have already a little program
that is able to recognize a little group of words, but I have to improve
the algorithm to make it more efficient.
I don't know the way in what I am going to communicate my component with
the others yet, maybe my component receive one message from the main
component with the language and the list of options&commands, I don't
know, I will see when I have a computer to make tests.
Thank you very much
//Jose